More information has been created to answer questions related to the SEBAC framework. Please find a Q&A on ARP and Hybrid changes and a one-page explanation of SEBAC 2017’s financial impacts to members (Pre-7/1/22).
Further, to gain a better understanding of the health care premium share changes for active employees in terms of dollars for 2019-2022, please see the attached chart. If you are unsure of your health plan, you may want to review the health care planner that you received during open enrollment (here); the plans are on page 19. You also need to know if you are on a single plan, 1+1, Family, or Family Less Employed Spouse (FLES).
SEBAC and the State have asked that all bargaining units, including the 4Cs, finalize contracts on or around June 13. With that timing in mind, the 4Cs has begun to plan Chapter Meetings on all twelve campuses to present information on both the 4Cs Contract (not final as of today) and SEBAC. The schedule is as follows:
- Gateway: Monday, June 19, 1pm, Cafe
- Housatonic: Monday, June 19, 3pm, Beacon Hall 331
- Quinebaug Valley: Tuesday, June 20, 9am, TBA
- Tunxis: Tuesday, June 20, 1pm, TBA
- Naugatuck Valley: Wednesday, June 21, Noon, TBA
- Middlesex: Wednesday, June 21, 2:30, Chapman Hall 808
- Three Rivers: Thursday, June 22, 10am, C201
- Northwestern: Thursday, June 22, Noon, TBA
- Manchester: Monday, June 26, 2pm, AST E202
- Capital: Tuesday, June 27, 2pm, Room 1126
- Norwalk: Wednesday, June 28, 2pm, Culinary Arts Dining Room
- Asnuntuck: Thursday, June 29, 2pm, TBA
Information already shared: