Health and Pension benefits for Connecticut State Employees are negotiated by SEBAC, the State Employees Bargaining Agent Coalition. Click on the links below to read the agreements and other documents.
SEBAC 2011 & RELATED INFORMATION:
- SEBAC 2011: is the concession/job security package approved by the members of SEBAC unions in 2011. Along with some changes, it extends SEBAC 5 for five more years, from 2017 to 2022.
OTHER SEBAC DOCUMENTS:
- SEBAC 5 is the 20 year health and pension deal lasting from 1997 to 2017
- SEBAC 5A is the revision to that agreement resolving an arbitration in 1999. It replaces some of the SEBAC 5 healthcare provisions with more detailed ones
- The Part-time Healthcare Agreement resolved the fight about Health Insurance for Part-time Faculty teaching in more than one institution
- The Placement and Training Agreement sets the permanent rules for so-called “SEBAC reemployment rights” for laid off state employees
- SEBAC 2009 is the Concession/job security package approved by members of each union in 2009