The salary grids for FY 2014-2016 are now available. Remember that for this current year, most members are getting their increases in two parts, beginning with the step increase (or lump sum) and followed four pay periods later with the General Wage Increase. See below for effective dates and check dates for the increases.
- FY14-16 Faculty Grids
- FY14-16 12 Month ACL Grids
- FY14-16 11 Month ACL Grids
- FY14-16 10 Month ACL Grids
- FY14-16 9 Month ACL Grids
- FY14-16 Allied Health Grids
- Clinical Instructor Salary Plan and Clinical EA salary plan
- Miscellaneous Rates of Pay (includes EAs and Part-Time Lecturers)
- 2009_10 to 2015_16 Athletic Coache Salary Schedule Sheet
Step Increase or Lump Sum in Lieu of Step
- 12 Month Employees: effective 06/28/2013 – check date 07/26/2013
- 10 Month Employees: effective 07/26/2013 – check date 08/23/2013
General Wage Increase – 3%
General Wage increases are delayed four pay periods to make up for the raises received in 2011 prior to the second concession agreement’s passage:
- 12 Month Employees: effective 08/23/2013 – check date 09/20/2013
- 10 Month Employees: effective 09/20/2013 – check date 10/18/2013
The 0.5% differential between the 2011 GWI (2.5%) and the 2013 GWI (3%) will be paid as a lump sum with effective dates of June 28 (7/26 paychecks) for 12 month employees and July 26 (8/23 paychecks) for 10 month employees.
Employees hired since 2011 will not have their GWI delayed since they did not get the 2011 raise.
Miscellaneous rates of pay will increase by 5%, effective 06/28/2013. Individuals, however, who received an increase in their miscellaneous rates of pay in 2011 and did not have it rescinded will have their increase delayed 4 pay periods.