There are several standing committees assigned to work on various issues and actions that the 4Cs deems important. Please visit the pages below for more information on each committee’s contact information and activities. Membership to these committees is open at all members! Contact the chair if you are interested in helping.
- Political Action Committee: reviews the records and positions of candidates running for elected office, makes recommendations on endorsements to the Delegate Assembly, and coordinates the union’s participation in electoral campaigns.
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee: addresses issues of equity and parity within the community college system, promotes an appreciation of our racial, cultural, and economic diversity.
- Finance Committee: provides oversight of the fiduciary, budget, and investment policies of the Union. It guarantees an open and complete accounting of financial matters. It drafts the annual budget and reports regularly to the Delegate Assembly and Executive Board.
- Membership Committee: responsible for promoting union membership and handling non-contractual matters such as membership conferences and promoting relationships with other professional organizations
- Part-Timers Committee: addresses issues of concern to part-time community college employees and looks to advance their interests through contract negotiations and other means.