Political Action Committee Chair: Trenton Wright
- Join the 4Cs PAC (for as little as $1 a pay period, you can help support candidates who support our colleges and our profession)
- 2018 Endorsements
- Register to vote
The Political Action Committee reviews candidates’ records and positions, participates in candidate interviews, makes recommendations for endorsement to the Delegate Assembly, and mobilizes support for selected campaigns.
- Governor: Ned Lamont
- Lt. Governor: Eva Bermudez Zimmerman
- State Treasurer: Shawn Wooden
- Congress, 5th District: Johanna Hayes
- State Senate, 9th District: Matt Lesser
- State Representative, 18th District: Andrew Fleischmann
- State Representative, 117th District: Cindy Wolfe Boynton
Register to Vote
To use CT’s online voter registration system, you must have a current and valid driver’s license, learner’s permit or non-driver photo identification card issued by the CT Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and a signature on file with DMV.
You may use this system to (1) register to vote in Connecticut, (2) change your name and/or address on your current registration record, or (3) enroll in a political party or change party enrollment (changing parties may result in losing rights in all parties for three months). If you move you must re-register to vote in your new town of residence. You can also use this form to change your address if you move within your current town of residence.
- Fill in all of the required fields on this application
- You are not a voter until your application is approved by the Registrar of Voters
- You should receive a confirmation within three weeks. If you do not, contact the Registrar of Voters in your town