The 4Cs will be holding a Membership Conference on Saturday, April 30 at Manchester Community College. Please see the tentative schedule that follows, which is based on the results of a membership conference survey. Register here!
Tentative Schedule (subject to change)
9:00am: Welcome & Keynote Speaker
10:30:11:20: Concurrent Sessions A (choose 1)
1. Thinking about Retirement for Full-Timers
2. What Other Chapters Have Won and How: New England & New York
3. Contract 101 for Part-Timers, including Seniority Pool
11:30-12:20: Concurrent Sessions B (choose 1)
1. Thinking about Retirement for Part-Timers
2. Contract 101 for Full-Timers
3. Conflict Mediation
12:30-1:25: Lunch & Information Fair
Visit our information tables to ask questions and pick up information about our contract, retirement, and more!
1:30-2:20: Concurrent Sessions C (choose 1)
1. Being Active in the Political Process
2. Promotion & Tenure
3. Diversity on our Campuses: What are our needs?
2:30-3:20: Wrap Up & Discussion
Time: Saturday, April 30, 2016 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM EDT
Host: The Congress of Connecticut Community Colleges (4Cs)
Contact Phone: 860.296.5172
Location: Manchester Community College (Manchester, CT), 60 Bidwell St,,Manchester, CT 06040