How to Apply for Tenure. If you are applying for tenure this fall, you may want to view a series of short videos offering advice on topics ranging from how to answer specific questions to common ways to package your application, to tips on best practices, and more.
The videos feature Melissa Lamar, Public Relations Associate at Tunxis, and Lori Gregory, Associate Professor of Early Child hood Education at Naugatuck Valley. Both have successfully applied for tenure and both have served on their college’s tenure committee.
Before you begin, you should read Article IX Sec. 4 of our Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Applying for Tenure: Getting Started
- Applying for Tenure: Question One
- Applying for Tenure: Question Two
- Applying for Tenure: Question Three
- Applying for Tenure: Question Four
- Applying for Tenure: Best Practices
- Applying for Tenure: Final Steps